A New Dimension to our Blog
Finally. I figured it out. We can now show you videos of Inarú on our blog. This will make it much more interesting and interactive for all of you. I'm trying out different hosting services, such as YouTube, Castpost, and Vidilife, in order to see which is the best. Anyway, I'm rambling...
We can show you videos of Inarú now! Here's two to get you started and hooked. I'll add the links to the right so you can always find them... Enjoy!
Here's Papi talking to Inarú, and I detect that she's kind of ignoring him... (We're having problems with this one, it's kind of big. If it doesn't work, skip it and check out the next one)
This one was taken this morning, as she is swinging away...
Powered by Castpost
We can show you videos of Inarú now! Here's two to get you started and hooked. I'll add the links to the right so you can always find them... Enjoy!
Here's Papi talking to Inarú, and I detect that she's kind of ignoring him... (We're having problems with this one, it's kind of big. If it doesn't work, skip it and check out the next one)
This one was taken this morning, as she is swinging away...
Powered by Castpost

2 Comments:
And that's only the beggining, imagine how she'll be in 15 years! I better get a dog, soon.
By
Adal, at 11:52 AM
HOLA !!!!
GRACIAS POR LAS FOTOS
TU NIÑA ES PRECIOSA
Y SE PARECE A SU PAPA
SALUDOS-LA CUBANITA-LISAYMONA
By
lisaymona, at 4:51 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home